Saturday, December 8, 2012

Shell Craft



Hi !!!


Today I am going to share with you another craft item made out of shell which I made for my younger son. This is as I a mentioned in my previous blog post, for the X-mas carnival that they are having in their school. 




This is an angel made out of shells. I got the tutorial for the same from 

Dr.Sonia'sblog 

http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.in/search/label/Shell%20Craft




I have decorated the angel with golden colored beaded string and colorful decorative stones. On the forehead I have attached a colorful string of sitaras and for the wings and crown I have used foam sheet of white color.




I have used colored pencils to draw the facial features of the angel.

Do drop in with your comments as to how it looks.

Have a nice weekend........

Moushumi

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for crediting me!! Love the touch of foam

    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dr Sonia for the lovely tutorial. It helped me to complete his school project.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful angel ! Beautiful blog ! Love your shawl too.
    Have a nice day or evening !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for liking my space.

      Take care

      Moushumi

      Delete
  3. Awesome and Thank you so much for participating in my 5 Million Page-views Celebration

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...