Sunday, October 22, 2017

Glass Mural




Hi !!!


Happy Sunday to you all !!!!

Today I am going to share my glass mural which I completed few days back. 






This is a 2mm glass sized 12" x 12". I have used air dry clay and used acrylic colours  to paint the same. I got the design from Pinterest and have improvised a little bit. Next time I am going to try this on a bigger size :-)


Yesterday was Bhai Dooj and I was missing my brother very much. Its been nearly  two years since he left for his heavenly aboard but the pain doesn't seem to lessen. So to uplift my mood I made this colourful doodle...






I have used acrylic brush pens to colour the same.

That's all I have to share with you..... Thanks for stopping by:)

See you next time with some more crafty projets :-)



Moushumi

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous mural !!!!!!
    Great work !
    Lovely drawing too !
    Have a nice Sunday !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna ... Take care & Have a Nice Day !!:)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...